Where are you?

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love Letters to The Dead

Love Letters to the Dead is about a girl named Laurel who gets an assignment to write a letter to a dead person, so she writes it to Kurt Kobian. She ends up writing letters to many dead people such as Amelia Earhart, Judy Garland, and River Phoenix. She tells the interesting story of her first year in high school through these letters. I really liked Laurel's character. Although this book has swearing and some mature topics, I would definitely recommend it. It is a great book!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this book too, And Great Review. I'm glad that you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on reading that book, and I want to read it soon especially because so many people recommend it. Nice description!

    ReplyDelete