Where are you?

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

An Abundance of Katherines

An Abundance of Katherines is by John Green. It is about a boy named Colin who has dated, and gotten dumped by 19 girls named Katherine. At the end of high school, when the 19th Katherine dumps him, he and his friend Hassan go on a road trip. Colin is a child prodigy, he is really smart, and Hassan has a totally different personality. The characters in this book are really good, and I would recommend it. It has a little mature stuff, but not that much.

5 comments:

  1. I really like John Green, so I will definitely check out this book out. Have you read Paper Towns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as Abby. I might read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is one of the best book i read ever. I like John Green rather than other such stories. Anyhow thanks for presenting such nice books . I am charmed to give you my own surety that in case you're not 100% fulfilled by the CV from CV writing service. I compose for you; I will amend it until you are. Basic as that. Consumer loyalty has dependably been my most astounding need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information


    escape games
    online escape games
    new escape games
    point and click games

    ReplyDelete