Where are you?

Monday, October 6, 2014

My Mother the Cheerleader, By Robert Sharenow, Historical Fiction
My Mother the Cheerleader is a short and appropriate book about a girl named Louise, who is at the same school as Ruby Holler, and African American girl who integrated an elementary school. My Mother the Cheerleader has a very good plot, but in my opinion the plot would be better without the integration going on, because it is not a large part of the story. I also think my Mother the Cheerleader would be better if it were much more descriptive, and in more detail. I don't reccomend this book, but people with different taste could like it.


To Be Read
1. House of Ivy and Sorrow (Hailey Recommended this)
2. Forgive Me Leonard Peacock
3. The Circle (Gavin Recommended This)

5 comments:

  1. Hmm. I didn't really think I was going to read this anyway. Thanks for thinking about reading the Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i might read this book in the futer but thanks for your apinion on it. i have heard that forgine me leonard peacock is a good book too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this book was good, maybe I shouldn't read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's strange, I kind of liked the book. But that's ok. We have different tastes. But thanks for being honest!

    ReplyDelete