Where are you?

Monday, September 15, 2014

Cuba 15, Nancy Osa

Cuba 15 is about a girl named Violet who turns fifteen. She is Cuban and Polish, and her family wants to throw her a quinceanero, a traditional party. But Violet hates traditional Cuban things, because her family keeps everything about Cuba a secret. Meanwhile, Violet deals with dating a boy at her school, and her two crazy friends, Leda and Janell. Cuba 15 is 275 pages long. It is fairly appropriate, although there are a few mature topics. It was a pretty good book!

To Be Read
1. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock
2. Warriors Don't Cry
3. My Mother the Cheerleader (Sofie recommended this)


2 comments:

  1. I really want to read this book, so I'm glad its worth reading! Also, my grandma was from Cuba. -that was random :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing! I don't know anything about Cuba. Period

    ReplyDelete