Where are you?

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
This book is about a girl named Lily who thinks she shot her mother. Events involving her maid Rosaleen cause her to break Rosaleen out of jail and flee to Tiburon, South Carolina, where she thinks she may find evidence of her mother. She meets three sisters named May, August, and June. They become friends, and Lily is much happier than she was at her home and she finds out about her Mom. This is a great book, but it does involve some troubling themes and mature language.

5 comments:

  1. I really want to read this book, it sounds really good. thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this book sounds super good and i can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that book its one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is on my TBR list. I should read it soon.

    ReplyDelete