Where are you?

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Unfair Slice of Life

I think that every time I experience the "no fair" feeling, the feeling that something is wrong, and I should be receiving more care, or attention, or substance, it is only a matter of time before I realize how incredibly fair all of these things are. They are a few dollars, or minutes difference that we complain about, when other things in the world are unfair by millions of dollars, or hundreds of years. When I was littler, my Dad would tell me that his least favorite words in the world were "no fair" and that was because kids always complain about the little things. But no one, kids or adults, seems to really complain about the big things, the things that are unfair by miles, not steps. So I feel like I understand more now how little personal issues are, because there are so many bigger issues in this world.

1 comment:

  1. This is a pretty insightful post, I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete