Where are you?

Monday, April 27, 2015

Fish in a Tree by Linda Mullally Hunt

Fish in a Tree is about a girl named Ally Nickerson who has trouble reading. Nobody knows that she does and she really struggles at school. She is convinced that she is stupid, and a lot of teachers really dislike her. But then she moves to a class with a teacher named Mr. Daniels. He shows her that she is smart, even when girls tease her. She manages to realize the possibilities and make friends. This was a pretty young themed book, but I still thought the writing was pretty good. It definitely did not have any mature themes. If you are interested in the topics in this book than I would recommend reading it.

2 comments:

  1. I kind of wanted to read this but don't know if I will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an interesting book. I might check it out!

    ReplyDelete