Where are you?

Monday, April 13, 2015

Where She Went


The book that I read last week was Where She Went by Gayle Forman. It is the sequel to If I Stay, and I thought it was as good as If I Stay. This book is told from the perspective of Adam, who was one of the most important characters in If I Stay. He is telling the story of how he became a very famous rock star, after he and Mia broke up. He doesn't really like being a star, as he has drifted away from his band. Then one night he goes to see Mia play cello at Carnegie Hall. He gets to see her again, and they spend a few days together. I thought that Where She Went was very good. It only had a few inappropriate topics. If you are going to read this book you should definitely read If I Stay first, but I definitely recommend reading both of these books.

3 comments:

  1. I have read If I Stay, and I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought, but I guess I should give this a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read If I Stay, then started this and didn't like it. But nice description! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of series books, but considering the positive reviews that both of these books got, I might try this series out.

    ReplyDelete