Where are you?

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Poems for Poetry Map

Supply Closet Poem

Pens and pencils
 Everywhere I look
Markers and paper
Notebooks and glue sticks
This is a child's paradise
A room to be creative.
Draw a picture, or
Write a story.
Shelves filled with poster board
yes,
This is a child's paradise

Ode to the UFA

A few red couches
Forty-four metal lockers
and 7 chairs that surround the table.
We all sit here
Talking and laughing
Pencils in hand.
We stand
on the carpeted floor
all together
Oblivious of it all.

Standing at our lockers
Lounging on the couches,
Our little room
Right off the hallway.
We come here
when we want to laugh,
or smile.
We don't need
Anything else.
We are happy here.

5 comments:

  1. I really like both of your poems, the description is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of your poems, especially the second one. Nice job "Tanya." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both poems, but the last was my favorite. Nice job!
    P.S Tanya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you made you words flow, and the images you created with your poems!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the UFA poem, it describes the area well.

    ReplyDelete