Where are you?

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Cather Avery is obsessed with Simon Snow, a fictional character who is basically Harry Potter. She writes fanfiction about him, and is actually very famous for a novel involving Simon that she is writing. Fangirl is about her experiences in college, trying to protect her family and to become more popular. Fangirl was very long, but it was also very good. My favorite character was either Wren (Cath's twin) or Professor Piper who is a very interesting character. There are some mature topics in Fangirl, but it is so good you should read it anyway!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't really like Eleanor and Park, but I might check this book out! Nice description!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this about a month ago and really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this book, but i haven't got around to it.

    ReplyDelete