Where are you?

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Perfect Christmas

Perfect Christmas- leaping down the stairs on Christmas morning, feeling alive. But this Christmas I had the flu. I was coughing and even on the happy occasion I moved slowly. I opened one present, and then another, but could still feel the tears of sickness in my eyes.
Perfect Christmas- going out to play in the snow, nothing but fun on your mind. But this Christmas I stayed inside. I was quiet, and still. I was happy, but it was hard.
Perfect Christmas- staying up late on Christmas Eve, feasting, and fun and presents. This Christmas was all that, just a little bit quieter. But any Christmas is a Perfect Christmas if you try, and this Christmas I was determined not to quit.
I made it a Perfect Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I love this Slice! The end was so great. Nice Job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your slice! I liked how you when back and forth between X-Mases but then connected them:)

    ReplyDelete