Where are you?

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Snowshoeing

I start: putting on my snowshoes and running to catch up.
I walk: tired even at the beginning, warm even though we are in the snow.
I smile: joking with my friends while hiking upwards.
I fall: tired and hungry and ready for fun.
I dig: making our snow pit deeper and deeper.
I measure: recording facts and following the rules.
I squeal: seeing the mouse being eaten is a terrible sight.
I run: falling into the snow and having fun.
I freeze: I can't feel my fingers or toes but I keep moving.
I see the busses: we are done snowshoeing.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked how you made a poem, not many people did it. and I also like the writing style hoe like I measured: and I really like the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rowan ^ I liked the poem idea!

    ReplyDelete