Where are you?

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Slice of Life

I laughed as I looked through the book What's New Cupcake?. I was excited to use my minimal cooking skills to make some cupcakes, and decorate them. Later that day I got to work. I used cake mix and cooked my cupcakes to perfection. And then got to work making cupcakes shaped and decorated as ducks, a recipe I found in What's New Cupcake?. I used Starburst and M&M's and multiple colors of frosting and worked for hours. But at the end I was proud of my hard work and my success. I had made delicious adorable cupcakes that looked like ducks, and it had been fun!

4 comments:

  1. Can you bring one to school for me? I'm hungry for cupcakes now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother loves baking. I could take a month long cooking class and not be able to cook some toast. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes are so cute! I really need to get that book

    ReplyDelete