Where are you?

Monday, March 9, 2015

March 10th: Slice of Life

This week was my second week reading All the Light we Cannot See. To summarize: this book focuses on two characters-- a girl named Marie-Laure who leaves Paris and moves to another part of France called Saint-Malo to be safe in World War II. I really liked her story. The other character is a boy named Werner who goes to a camp that trains him to become a Nazi in the war. You like his character, even though you find out all of the terrible things that he is doing to innocent people. This book was a really challenging read, but it was also super good. It was sad, and I would definitely recommend being okay with really hard topics if you want to read this book. But I would definitely recommend it!!!

5 comments:

  1. This book sounds really good, I really like this types of book. Thanks for the recomendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great book! I also like books like these and will add it to my TBR list

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good! I like how you described everything. I will add to TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound good! i totally want to read it. this sounds kind of like The Book Thief you should read it its sooooooo amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this book, but my mom has. It sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete