Where are you?

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 17th: Book Blog

This week was my first week reading The Book Thief. It is about an interesting girl named Leisel who goes to live with a foster family in Germany (she is German). She makes a lot of friends, and the book is partially about her experience just living her life. But she is living during World War II and though she is pretty safe, it is still a really dangerous time in general, so that part is about the choices that she makes in those experiences. The Book Thief is definitely really sad, but it is a great book. I will tell more about the plot next week when I have read more, but even with the short part that I have read I really like the Book Thief and definitely recommend it.


To Read:
Sorta Like a Rockstar
Lock In
I am Number Four??? (maybe)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book. Nice description!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved this book, you did an awesome job describing the book.

    ReplyDelete