Where are you?

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

March 18th: Slice of Life

In my dream I walk in to a brightly lit room
I am not afraid
In my dream I look around
There isn't anything suspicious
I have no doubts
I am not afraid
In my dream a man appears
Dressed in dark clothes 
I gasp 
Who is he?
I am unsure
I begin to be afraid.
In my dream he chases after me
Wil I be safe?
I am unsure. 
Now I am very afraid
very afraid. 
In my dream I escape
I awaken
I am fine. 
But why would I dream this?
I am unsure
I am afraid. 

4 comments:

  1. I liked the idea for a dream and your poem was really well written. Nice Slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the format of your slice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Haden, the format for this slice was cool and the slice itself was very poetic. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a cool way to describe a dream. I have no idea why you would have had this dream....

    ReplyDelete