Where are you?

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 4th: Slice of Life

My first word was tofu. It doesn't seem like a normal first word, I agree. According to stories, I used to take huge blocks of tofu and ferociously eat them. My first birthday there was a cake, and my family. I don't clearly remember,  but I look back at the pictures. It seems like a lot of the time you make a memory just to be able to look back at the pictures, and know exactly how you felt. You get to know all about everyone in a picture. And in a picture, if you want, you get to be someone you aren't. But in the best pictures, everyone is just being themselves, so you can look back and see who they are, and who you were.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds really funny for a toddler (or however old you were) to just eat tofu. Good description at the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first word was banana or nana as I called it. That is a totally awesome first word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your descriptions. My first word was dog... pretty typical. nice job ;P

    ReplyDelete