Where are you?

Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16th: Slice of Life

Dear Monday--
You disgust me. After Friday and Saturday and Sunday you come, and it is not pleasant. No matter what I may do to avoid you, you chase after me night and day, and even when I run, you catch up to me. 11:59 on Sunday, fearing the next moment. This is what you have done to me. Ended the great times of the weekend, and sent me back to school. There is no avoidance, this is the way it has to be you tell me. Yet I dread you. Monday-- I sincerely hope you never come. 
 

2 comments:

  1. I like how you kept the subject of your insults a mystery until the end. I agree, I sometimes wish that Mondays would never come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lov the way you wrote this, especially the first line. Monday disgusts me too.

    ReplyDelete