Where are you?

Sunday, March 22, 2015

March 22: Slice of Life

I have so much left to do. Hours and hours, more to do than there is time in the day. I shouldn't have saved this all for Sunday night, especially having a four day weekend. But I couldn't help it, which means another victory for Sunday night crunch. I actually thought I would get more done yesterday, and the day before, and the day before, and so on... but I was wrong. I can try to blame this all on teachers for giving me the homework, or parents for having me so overscheduled. But only I can be blamed for this. So while I watch others having fun in the warm sun outside I sit at the computer, trying to get a lot done in a little bit of time.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. Every student knows the Sunday night crunch. Great slice. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, I like how you took responsibility. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all know that monster and you've captured it well as it lives with each of us.. Good luck taming yours as I work to tame mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That happens to me sometimes.. or I just spend the whole day doing homework. Oops..

    ReplyDelete