Where are you?

Sunday, March 15, 2015

March 15: Slice of Life

What to write in a thank you note is a puzzle. Thank you for being a friend sounds cheesy, but thanks for the great present just sounds shallow. I write pretty simple thank you notes, something along the lines of: I really appreciated your great gift, and I hope to see you soon or I really liked seeing you, and I cant wait to use your gift. They are usually just a few sentences, not all too important or time-consuming. But then there is the occasional thank you note that takes more time and more thought, and drives you crazy. But my thank you notes are done with out too much trouble, a fact which I gladly accept. Thank you notes can be such a pain!

4 comments:

  1. Nice Slice! I usually try to write in the biggest letters I can so that it fills up more space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, thank you notes are a pain.. Especially from field trips. Good job with your sol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you notes are a pain! I like your descriptions of what you could say. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you notes are horrible, because they take up SO much time, as well as not feeling grateful enough for me personally, like I'd rather thank someone face-to-face then write a freaking NOTE. Nice Slice.

    ReplyDelete