Where are you?

Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5th: Slice of Life

I set an alarm, climb into bed, and close my eyes. Hours later, my morning begins.
7:00 My alarm goes off. As much as I want to fall back asleep, I know it is now time to open my eyes and get ready for the day to come.
7:20 I rush down the stairs. After going back and forth between a few choices, I decide what I want for breakfast. I eat, waiting for my brother and dad to wake up. I hear my dad's alarm go off, as I finish my meal and put it in the dishwasher.
7:30 I pass my brother on the stairs. He is still wearing his pajamas--he looks so tired.
7:50 I am almost ready to leave. I put on my shoes, pull on a jacket, and pack up my backpack. A few minutes later I am out in the cold, getting into my car.
8:10 We are driving to school- my brother, my dad, and me.
8:25 We pull up to the school. I hop out of the car and walk in to the building. I walk up the stairs, and into the classroom.
8:30 The day begins.

3 comments:

  1. Nice format of your SOL. I like the part about you setting an alarm at the very beginning, it really drew me into the SOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the format of your slice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Abby. It's like you start your day the night before. I guess I do the same thing ow that I thunk about it.

    ReplyDelete