Where are you?

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 24th: Book Blog

The book that I read this past week was The Book Thief. I thought this was a very good but sad book. To summarize: it is about a girl named Leisel who goes to live with foster parents during World War II. She becomes very close with her foster parents, who are not big supporters of the Nazis. The family ends up hiding a Jew in their basement to keep him safe. This was a really touching, historically correct, interesting, sad, and well written story. I would recommend The Book Thief. It has no mature topics and it is very good!

2 comments:

  1. I love the book thief! I like your book review wand for people who haven't read this: It is very very sad but seriously.. READ IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your review of the book, and I agree that it was a very touching story.

    ReplyDelete