Where are you?

Friday, March 6, 2015

March 6th: Slice of Life

There are so many icicles outside my window. Already this morning multiple icicles have fallen onto the porch below, scaring everyone in the kitchen. In the front yard, I reach up and touch a tiny icicle on our low roof. I break it off, and throw it into the snowy yard. There are icicles in the gutter below my window, icicles stuck in the snow, icicles holding on to curves in the roof. Soon all the icicles will be gone- spring is coming.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your slice, especially that you started with icicles and winter and then ended with spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you chose to write about something as simple as icicles, and then tied it into the coming of spring. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your slice was awesome. It almost seemed like the icicles where magical or something in that story.

    ReplyDelete